Air Travel & Hotel Information
April 30 - May 3, 2020
The Summit, A Dolce Hotel
5345 Medpace Way
Cincinnati, OH 45227
Reservations: 866-898-3567 Room Code: LAM 2020 Conference
The Summit, A Dolce Hotel is located just a few minutes north of the Ohio River on the Medpace campus in Madisonville, a Cincinnati neighborhood. Incredibly, two-thirds of the country’s population lives within a one-day drive of the city, which overlooks the river in Ohio’s Bluegrass region.
For hotel reservations:
To book online, click here: EXCLUSIVE LAM FOUNDATION ROOM BLOCK – LAM 2020 CONFERENCE
To book via phone, call the main reservations line at 866-898-3567 and give them the room code LAM 2020 Conference
Hotel room rates for the 2020 International Research Conference & LAMposium are $149 per night for a Single or Double Room. Hotel room rates are subject to applicable state and local taxes in effect at the time of check-out.
- Keep in mind that conference activities run from Thursday afternoon/evening through Sunday at noon.
- Be sure to mention you will be attending the 2020 International LAM Conference & LAMposium to qualify for the discounted room rate of $149 per night.
- PLEASE help The LAM Foundation exclusively book the entire hotel by reserving your room through the secured room block. When you book your room through online travel sites, you decrease our ability to secure the entire hotel for the weekend and meet our projected room quota.
- Make your reservation before 11:59 PM ET, Tuesday, April 14, 2020 to secure the discounted rate.
Flights and Airports:
The closest airport is the Greater Cincinnati Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG), located in Northern Kentucky. The conference hotel is located 25 miles (about 30 minutes) north in Cincinnati Midtown.
- Indianapolis International Airport (IND) - approximately 2 Hours west of Cincinnati.
- John Glenn Columbus International Airport (CMH) - approximately 1.5 hours northeast of Cincinnati.
- Dayton International Airport (DAY) - approximately 1 hour north of Cincinnati.
The Summit, A Dolce Hotel does not offer shuttle services to/from the airport. Attendees are encouraged to use ride share options, taxis, or carpooling with other attendees.
Hotel Delivery of Supplemental Oxygen:
If you will need supplemental oxygen during your visit, please pre-order through your regular oxygen supplier and make sure your oxygen is delivered to the front desk of The Summit with your name on the order.
The Summit welcomes your four-legged friend under 50 pounds. A non-refundable $50 fee per night applies. Pets must be declared upon check-in and the pet agreement must be turned into the front desk. In order for your pet to join you for the conference weekend, you MUST ask for a pet-friendly room when making your hotel reservation. There is a limited amount of dog-friendly rooms, so be sure to book early!
From cultural institutions to bring-the-kids attractions, Cincinnati boasts a wide array of things to see and do. Explore some of our favorites right here. Is it any wonder Travel + Leisure named the Queen City among the top ten “Best Places to Travel” this year?
If you are interested in checking out the sights in Cincinnati, check out CINCINNATIUSA.COM to see what’s happening in this weekend of the conference. The Summit also provides a FREE shuttle within a 3-mile radius of the hotel.
Here are some resources to help you explore the local attractions:
The Summit Hotel Attractions
CincinnatiUSA: Cincinnati CVB
Hotel Reservations plus
Flight & Airport Information plus
Airport Shuttles plus
Hotel Information plus