TRAVEL GRANT INFORMATION
SEPTEMBER 22 – 25, 2016
NORTHERN KENTUCKY CONVENTION CENTER
You may be eligible for travel assistance to attend the RLDC•2016. See below for more information on how you can apply to receive travel assistance. If you have additional questions, please contact The LAM Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (877) 287-3526.
LAM Family Network (LFN) Travel Grant
If you are a woman with LAM and want to attend LAMposium but have limited finances, you can apply for a LAM Family Network (LFN) Travel Grant. Applications must be received by June 30, 2016. To apply for the travel grant, fill out the application below and return to Anne McKenna at email@example.com. If you have questions please give us a call at the Foundation at (877) 287-3526.
PLATFORM PRESENTER TRAVEL GRANT
Based on the review of the 2016 submitted abstracts, outstanding junior investigators will be awarded travel grants based on merit and will be given the opportunity to present their research in platform and poster formats. If you have been notified that you are a recipient of the Frances G. Byrnes Platform Award, please contact Judy Sheridan at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
RARE LUNG DISEASE(RLD)/LAM CLINIC TRAVEL GRANT
In order to bring the greatest number of RLD/LAM Clinic Caregivers to RLDC•2016, The LAM Foundation has earmarked funds to support attendance from RLD/LAM Clinic staff who do not have a speaking or session-leader role at the meeting.
Platform Presenter or RLD/LAM Clinic Travel Grant Guidelines:
- The 2016 Platform Presenters will each be awarded $1,000 for travel.
- Up to $1,000 USD may be awarded to each LAM/Rare Lung Disease Clinic Network location, to offset travel costs for clinic staff to RLDC•2016.
- Travel award recipients are responsible for registering for the RLDC•2016 Conference and booking all travel and accommodations and will be reimbursed up to $1,000.
- Please submit all RLDC•2016 related expenses by Friday, October 21, 2016 to email@example.com or to OUR NEW POSTAL ADDRESS - The LAM Foundation, ATTN: Finance, 4520 Cooper Road, Suite 300, Cincinnati, OH 45242, USA.
- Expenses may include conference registration, travel by air, train, car (mileage), ground transportation and lodging. Conference registration is $450 and includes all meals except dinner on Thursday evening. NIH per diem amounts for breakfast, lunch and dinner apply. Non-allowed expenses include travel insurance and car rental in Cincinnati. A RLDC•2016•LAMposium group motor coach will be available to and from the Greater Cincinnati Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG) during high volume periods on Thursday, September 22, 2016 and Friday, September 23, 2016 and back to the airport on Sunday, September 25, 2016.
- Please plan to stay from Thursday evening, September 22 through the Clinic Director Congress on Sunday, September 25, ending at noon EDT.
- Please provide a 250–300 word summary of your experience at the conference, within three months, for publication on The LAM Foundation website.