Welcome to The LAM Foundation Clinic Director and Research Network Pilot Portal
The LAM Foundation Clinic Director Portal is a pilot project designed to test the usability and viability of a secure, and private web-based portal where LAM Clinic Directors and scientists can:
- Easily access global LAM Clinic and Research Network members to expand collaboration and communication.
- Engage in discussions about the treatment and diagnosis of LAM and other rare lung diseases through questions and clinical case presentations.
- Seek feedback and advice from colleagues about patient questions.
- Communicate information about research and clinical trials.
- Share new ideas.
- Conduct informal surveys and polls.
The portal will allow for immediate posting of questions, a search function by keyword or question, discussion and image archiving, file management and customization of notification options.