New Patient Checklist
Learning about your LAM diagnosis can be overwhelming. Consider this checklist when deciding what the next steps in your LAM journey should be.
- Register with The LAM Foundation.
- By registering with The LAM Foundation, you’ll have access to many resources that will help you learn about LAM and what your diagnosis means. You'll also be able to stay up to date on what's happening in LAM research and the LAM community through our publications, Currents and Journeys.
- Find a LAM Clinic in your area
- Because LAM is so rare, it’s often difficult to find a doctor who has experience with the disease. By finding a LAM clinic in your area, you will be able to see an expert who can give you the best advice on treatment.
- Attend LAMposium in Your Living Room
- This interactive educational webinar series features a broad range of topics presented by LAM experts. These sessions offer a remarkable opportunity to interact with clinicians, scientists, patients, and other members of our global LAM community. Registration is free and open to all. Click the link to view recordings of previous presentations.
- Read The LAM Handbook
- This resource, written by LAM patients, will answer many of the questions you have about LAM.
- Read Personal Journeys with LAM
- This publication is a group of inspiring stories from other women with LAM and how they are currently living their lives. To receive a copy, contact The LAM Foundation.
- Contact The LAM Foundation
- You can contact our Patient Services department by calling (513) 777-6889 or emailing email@example.com. The LAM Foundation team is available to talk with you and answer your questions.