How Your Dollars Are Changing Lives
We are incredibly grateful for the generous and longstanding support of our donor community. It is because of this investment that The LAM Foundation is the global leader in the fight against lymphangioleiomyomatosis (LAM). We are dedicated to finding safe and effective treatments, and ultimately a cure, for this devastating disease. For LAM patients and their families, there is not a moment to spare. Your donation today will have an immediate impact on the lives of individuals with LAM.
Since 1995, supporting innovative research and patient advocacy has been at the center of The LAM Foundation’s mission. By carefully allocating donor funding, we have contributed to several major U.S. and global achievements:
- First FDA-approved treatment for LAM – sirolimus, authorized in more than 40 countries and widely prescribed
- Nearly $34 million raised, with more than $18 million dedicated to research; additional investments in education, patient support, and awareness activities
- Database of more than 3,500 patients, an estimated 6,500 in the Worldwide LAM Patient Coalition
- Identification of a LAM gene and understanding of the molecular pathway affected by LAM
- Discovery and development of VEGF-D as a powerful diagnostic biomarker that reduces the need for a surgical biopsy
- 72-member Global LAM Clinical & Research Network
- ATS/JRS LAM Clinical Practice Guidelines to facilitate early diagnosis and improve patient care
Learn more on The LAM Foundation’s charity ratings policy.
Donate to The LAM Foundation
All contributions directly support The LAM Foundation’s research, advocacy, and patient education initiatives. The LAM Foundation is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization. All contributions are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. If you have any questions about your gift, please call us at 513-777-6889 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call us toll-free at 1-877-CURE-LAM (1-877-287-3526).
Please complete our donation form and mail it with your check to:
The LAM Foundation
4520 Cooper Road, Suite 300
Cincinnati, OH 45242